čtvrtek 25. února 2010

Kit NO ORDINARY LOVE

Tak a po čase zase krásný kit od Newlife Dreams.......

"No Ordinary Love" New kit and a Freebie for you :)

Hi Ladies :) This kit "No Ordinary Love"it is the funny story of a little mouse in love with a cute bird ! I've build the kit around this theme and I had so much fun creating it ! Love is my favorite theme I admit and I hope you will have as much fun playing with it as I had working on it :) You'll have thousand possibilities for your warm (and fun) love memories ! The Kit includes : 20 Beautiful papers ,1 Alpha (also available separately) ,12 qp's (also available separately) ,1 Blog template ,171 Elements (all available with and without shadows) ,2 psd layered elements & 5 Word art
I hope you'll enjoy :)
Here is freebie especially for you all, made by NewlifeDreams


Žádné komentáře: